Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Friday, December 3, 2010

Ticket!

Maria got a ticket for going just a bit over the speed limit yesterday.

Last night she said, "I know what tomorrow's blog can be. You know how we get all these emails about how Zentangle has a calming influence in stressful situations? Well, I was totally at ease and unanxious through that whole process - in fact, I was smiling. I think it's from all those Zentangles I'm doing."

And speaking of all those Zentangles she's been creating, here's one she created yesterday while waiting to meet someone (who was late).


Maria didn't even notice.


Slice of life.

Click image for larger view.

3 comments:

Melissa Hoopes said...

Love this cheerful tile Maria! And I'm certain your foot wasn't tap, tap, tapping the whole time you were waiting either.

Anonymous said...

Maria, I got a speeding ticket about 6 years ago and it was really stressful! I did deserve it, too...doing 67 in a 50. I'm cured of speeding now, thought, I can tell you that.

Heather Victoria Held said...

they do bring peace! This one is very serene
xo,
Heather