Welcome to BLOG Zentangle. To learn about Zentangle, visit our website, read our free newsletters, take a class with a local Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT), and best of all . . . create your own!


Friday, August 31, 2012

Anything is possible . . .

Anything is possible, one stroke at a time.™

Now, imagine taking a picture of each stroke (974 pictures to be precise) and creating a time-lapse video. That's what Zachary did.

We invite you to enjoy this wonderful visual treat. Zach calls it "Zentangle in Motion" and you can view it here on his blog.


It's only a few minutes long. We think you'll love it.

Thanks so much, Zach, for putting that together.

R&M

.

3 comments:

Zachary said...

Thank y'all so much for featuring my video! I feel honored - and humbled. I hope one of these days to become a CZT...if you're ever in Texas, give me a holler! I'd love to meet y'all!

Carole Ohl said...

That was tons of beautiful fun! Thanks Zachary, for sharing your labor of love with us.

Ellen Darby said...

Great job, Zachary, thanks! I've done time lapse --extraordinarily labor intensive - it's really impressive what you have done!